Looking for an inexpensive, effective medium for marketing your business? Banner advertising could be the way to go.
Banner advertising gives you the ability to identify special niche sites to market on and can effectively eliminate any competition you may be going up against. For example…if your marketing on Google Adwords using the keyword “home based business”, you’re competing against thousands of individuals also using that keyword. Plus, the person doing the search is inundated with different business opportunities and can often find themselves running around in circles, totally confused about what business is going to be best for them.
But, if you have a banner placed on a targeted site that matches the demographics of your ideal prospect (sign up for the Mini-Marketing Course by filling out the form on the right for a video tutorial on Identifying Your Ideal Prospect), then you’ve got a fresh audience without all the competition. Your banner and opportunity stands out separate from the pack and you reach a unique market.
So, where can you get a great banner made? There’s a few cool resources.
The first is BannerSnack. With BannerSnack you can make some really cool looking banners to advertise your business. Here’s an example of one I just created:
Pretty cool, huh? And, it only took like 5 minutes to make…it was super easy and simple.
So, where do you advertise?
Great question! There’s a number of awesome places you can find sites to advertise.
1. Technorati: You can find lots of blogs that are available to advertise on. Do the research to find blogs that meet your demographic requirements and then contact the blog owner to get your banner ad placed.
2. Adbrite: This is an awesome site you can use to place your banners for advertising on multiple sites.
3. Blogads.com: Another clearinghouse of blogs that you can place your banner on.
Latest posts by Shannon Lavenia (see all)
- You know you love ‘em! - September 1, 2014
- Easy Way to Get Leads For Any Business - March 12, 2014
- DDos Attack Inspires our Move From Aweber to SendReach - March 4, 2014
Tagged with: banner advertising • home-based business • how to get leads • keys to success • lead generation • leads • leads for home based business • leads for home business • mlm leads • network marketing • network marketing leads • niche marketing • sales leads • shannon lavenia
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!