In 2011 it literally floors me that most folks don’t automate most of the elements of their business. Especially when it comes to home-based business, automation is the key to truly enjoying the leverage that a portable business can provide. Tim Ferriss wrote quite a bit about it in his book The 4 Hour Work Week.
I personally work about 3 – 4 hours per day Monday through Thursday. That’s when I have a babysitter come to my home to watch my daughter, Trinity. Once the sitter leaves, it’s time for me and Trini to go have fun. We venture out to various groups, go walking in the parks, etc. etc. So, automation is of particular importance to me. Plus, I simply enjoying going out and having fun. I’m a lazy entrepreneur But, I also like to make money…ALOT of money to afford me the lifestyle I have.
So, here’s a few ways to automate business.
1. I use a funded-proposal for all my lead generation. You can see what I use here: http://uprofitpro.com/webinar-register-2/?a_aid=475621f1&a_bid=3ced4415&chan=code15. This completely automates my lead generation and reduces my cost for leads.I use this same system to train all my new team members so I don’t have to do it myself.
2. I use fiverr.com as much as possible for article writing, press-releases, posts to twitter, etc.
3. I use SocialOomph for automated twitter posts. I write all my posts once and then they go out as scheduled.
4. I hire vendors from Elance.com for just about everything else.
5. I have a great bookkeeper who keeps track of all my expenses, pays bills, etc.
Automation is powerful. As you start to delegate and build your team, you’ll experience great growth while at the same time enjoy lots of leverage.
Latest posts by Shannon Lavenia (see all)
- You know you love ‘em! - September 1, 2014
- Easy Way to Get Leads For Any Business - March 12, 2014
- DDos Attack Inspires our Move From Aweber to SendReach - March 4, 2014
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!